The R&D Department of GF ENERGY is a dynamic part of the company, composed of scientists of high level of expertise, having postgraduate and doctoral titles.
Its main task is to:
- Collaborate with the production engineers for studying-evaluating-optimising production parameters in lab scale and then to successfully implement them in production
- Perform in-lab studies to expand the possibilities for lower production cost , higher quality and better apperance of the final products
- Assist the Production on determining the production stages and creating flowsheet graphs
- Collaborates with several sectors, especially with Accreditation Bodies (ELOT, EN ISO) to forsee and apply any requirement
- Research and Develop analytical methods and to succesfully implement them in Quality Control
- Offer competitive advantages to the company searching and implementing Research and Development Projects